As part of the Safe Rise Scaffolding Group we are governed by a core set of values that shape our vision and inform the service we provide. You can feel safe in the knowledge you are working with people who are passionate and principled, and who collaborate for success. Our values show who we are and help continue the provision of outstanding scaffolding services.
- We ALL have an important role to play in Scaffteq West’s success.
- We are individually accountable for our actions and quality of our work.
- Health and safety is foremost in our minds at all times.
- We embrace ongoing training, learning and development.
- We have fun too.
- We ALL take pride in our work.
- We strive to create elegant and purposeful scaffolding structures.
- We embrace technology to improve the delivery of our services.
- We are constantly introducing better business practices.
- We endeavour to deepen our relationships with our partner clients and suppliers, supporting them to achieve their business goals while we achieve ours.
- Respectful and transparent communication with our partners and team members will always solve problems that arise from time to time.
- We endeavour to embrace the virtues of friendliness, kindness, courtesy, diversity and generosity of spirit.
Meet the key members of our team and find out about the wealth of scaffolding experience we have within our company.
A happy team = a happy site.
Our scaffolding teams are integral to our success. All staff are directly employed by us and trained to meet our high standards, providing a skilled, reliable workforce. We focus on the detail, allocating the right staff to each site and ensuring there is a positive, proactive force behind each project.
Our scaffolding team
Our specialist scaffolding team allows us to provide an unrivalled customer service experience. Our management team has more than 150 years’ collective experience and we have our own training programmes, creating the industry leaders of the future.
Our team isn’t just made up of scaffolders – we’re housebuilding professionals. We understand the industry, we know the pressures you face, and we’re here to help relieve those pressures wherever we can. We work to ensure you receive your CML certificate on every build, and if you need any additional support on site, we can provide it.