SCAFFOLDING OPERATIVES AND LABOURERS
We are looking for scaffolding operatives and labourers to come and work on site with us.
You will be representing a leading scaffolding company in the South West, working within the exciting, forward-thinking housebuilding industry. We have sites that are well resourced, and we’re proud to say we are served by one of the most driven and motivated workforces in the Bristol area. There are many career development opportunities for people who share our values and have a commitment to achieving the highest standards. You will have:
- An employee manual detailing all our expectations so you know exactly how your work will be monitored
- An individual employee contract – generally you will be employed by us rather than being on contract or self-employed
- An interview before starting work, where we can ensure our vision is aligned with yours and you can ask us about the role
Every member of our team is highly valued and we offer excellent benefits for our scaffolding operatives and labourers including:
- Salary incentives based on performance
- Training opportunities – giving you the chance to grow in your role
- Company bonuses
We are the leading name in scaffolding for housebuilders located in Bristol and the South West. Our business is highly successful, largely due to our collaborative approach where we form ongoing partnerships with our housebuilding clients.
We seek a driven, proactive and dynamic Office Manager to run our Head Office in Thornbury. You’ll be providing invaluable support to our current office and site based teams, our customers and our suppliers.
Applications close: Friday 6th June 2020